Tuesday, March 02, 2010

cats and the dog

Haven't seen two of my cats in two days. One has taken to staying outside, which worries me a bit, but.... she's staying close, so that's good. I called the two missing cats today, but have yet to hear or see them. Maybe they'll come out in a day or so. Hashim saw Petunia last night which calms my nerves a bit.

Snoop Dog (scooby) loves to chase the cats. He barks at them like mad, but gets low on his front legs, like wanting to play, so I know it's all out of innocence.... altho they don't care about that. They hate him. Yesterday, he spent all afternoon barking at Puss. She's top cat and refuses to play nice.... but seems to be making a stab at playing nice.... even jumping up next to him on the sofa this afternoon. She didn't stay long and hissed and spat once, but didn't strike him. That's a very good thing. :) I could swear he smiled and was so happy. He's dying to be friends.

Cats and dogs are soooo different. I can see why some ppl are cat ppl and some are dog ppl. I'm letting my guard down this time around and trying to be less afraid. Dogs scare me a bit. Once, as a young girl, I was babysitting for a friend and their young doberman scared me. He/she played rough and I was too young to understand. We also once kept a dog for someone... I think it was a grown doberman and it took to my mom and stepdad's room. He/she would lay on the bed and growl at me sometimes when I'd go inside. I thought it was possessed or something.... so I was terrified of it. Terrified of that room after the dog left.... even had a ghostly experience while playing with a friend of mine in that room.

Frankie, my oldest cat, is really sick. He spent the night at the vet's night before last and they took blood and gave lots of meds for him to take over the next 3 days. His blood was fine, which surprises me since I thought his kidney's were failing. They're fine. His thyroid is okay, altho the symptoms he's having is caused by that. Hashim told them that he's having massive diarrhea, but since he didn't have that problem while in their care, they aren't too worried. Today, he's gone twice in various places and is peeing all over the house.... but maybe it's because he has a bad cold and I can only imagine how he must feel w/ the diarrhea. Imagine how sick you feel when you're having that.... with a bad cold on top of it and always being hungry and thirsty. Poor guy. He's only a year older than Puss and Aimee and they're both healthy.... so my heart pours out to him.

I fixed boiled chicken today and gave him a bunch of it. I'm mixing some of it w/ Snoop's food as well... but he still isn't eating a lot. I think the cats are eating a good portion of his food and he ate a tiny bit this morning when I sat down next to his bowl... so I'm gonna try getting down on all fours and pretend to eat it and see if that makes a difference. I'm trying to be real positive and give 'em lots of positive energy about his food... so I'll give it a little more time. It worries me though, since Henry did the same and was sick. I don't want to take him to the vet too quickly for fear it'll stress him out, so I'll wait at least two weeks, then make an appt to have his teeth cleaned and have him neutered.

Yesterday he spent a good hour humping our bedroom comforter. Naief laughed and asked, "momma, what is he doin" and I laughed and told him that he's crazy. Do dogs stop this once they're fixed???? I can only imagine if he gets Naief down or something or starts it w/ me!!!

Frankie used to do that to Jewels when he was younger and he's been fixed since he was 8 wks old.... so I guess they do it regardless. Lord help me :)))

Honestly, I feel like I have a house full of kids! I've gotten a headache for the last two days with his barking... but I'm trying not to let it unnerve me. I do raise my voice and tell him to quiet down and stop barking... but even with that, I have to be careful because Naief mimics everything I do and he'll start raising his voice or yelling at the animals to stop barking or fighting and such.... :)

18 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

Animal politics is such a fun thing. I've been having to deal with it with the menagerie of cats we have all around us (Two in our house, two that FIL is taking care of, at least two more that keep wandering through).

I admit I've been tempted to do what you did and add a dog to the mix. ;)

Rock Chef said...

Dogs usually (say 99% of the time) stop this once they are done - assuming you mean castration. Some vets over here also offer a vasectomy, which just makes them fire blanks - won't take away the urge.

Good luck with the eating - had to laugh when you said about getting down on all fours!

Puppy said...

Omg that was such a funny post, i laughed on some parts, it was hillarious LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"so I know it's all out of innocence.... altho they don't care about that. They hate him"

"so I'm gonna try getting down on all fours and pretend to eat it" Dont forget to bark LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Come on r u serious about that??????

"Yesterday he spent a good hour humping our bedroom comforter. Naief laughed and asked, "momma, what is he doin" and I laughed and told him that he's crazy. I can only imagine if he gets Naief down or something or starts it w/ me!!!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
hour? what is he doing? if he gets Naief down? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Priceless!!!

請吃飯 said...

blog is great~~祝你人氣高高~ ........................................

Christopher said...

That is one helluva cute dog you have there!!! Any help you might need, you know you can email me.

Danielle said...

I hate to say it, but they don't stop after they've been fixed. My sister's dog, is still a little dominator, and he'd been snipped a while ago. ^^

微笑每一天 said...

cool blog,期待更新........................................

婉婷婉婷 said...

人妻自拍18havno185st成人片0204交友單身同學會交友覓戀會館交友聊天室成人 影片日本卡通美女漫畫日本卡通野球拳日本卡通色情網日本卡通h漫日本卡通少女日本女藝人圖片網站日本女傭a片日本女優名字日本女優圖庫日本女優姓名視訊 辣妹sex520免費影片色情a圖cu成人bt情色 網a圖打飛機專用網成人影城微風成人sex999免費影片情色聊天松島楓免費影片0410 免費視訊聊天網維克斯成人999無瑪試看圖av影片下載網際論壇曼雪兒追追追曼雪兒黃色小說曼雪兒色 f 情小說曼雪兒色情免費小說曼雪兒色情小說

嬌琪 said...

It's great!!..................................................

婷妏 said...

成人色情圖片激情聊天室火辣美眉520sex赤裸美女成人自拍貼圖18限性影片觀賞av色情影音聊天手淫激情成人聊天室成人色情圖片網sex520自拍走光照片淫慾18禁成人影音聊天美女台灣性網限制級女生手淫成人聊天春宮裙底風光情趣丁字褲極度震撼情色論壇露點成人視訊聊天avlive show愛愛明星露點台灣色情網站自慰少婦成人聊天網美女視訊成人頻道人妻熟女蕩婦一對多激情成人色情聊天室av成人上空秀巨奶視訊網愛聊天室一夜正妹色情貼片一對多免費美女視訊粉紅乳頭作愛影片美女聊天sexy成人色情圖片網女人胸部圖片視訊色情情色網站性關係辣妹聊天室大奶子

Christopher said...

Come back, my darling! Come back!

RexTemples0217 said...

本土辣妹貼圖站 辣妹城人網 辣妹貼圖站自拍本土 辣妹貼圖站自拍 跟辣妹做愛短片 美國辣妹短片 性感辣妹圖 辣妹好 辣妹比基尼 日本辣妹寫真集 免費辣妹 巨乳辣妹影片 辣妹裸體影片 辣妹貼影 辣妹脫衣影片 巨乳辣妹脫衣影片 巨乳辣妹裸體影片 巨乳辣妹裸體 辣妹服務 辣妹直播服務 視訊辣妹照片 辣妹有約綜藝野球 辣妹泰正點 辣妹影片網 日本辣妹裸體 天天看辣妹 神算辣妹 辣妹情貼圖 辣妹奶奶 裸體的辣妹 藝術台辣妹有約 辣妹性感 寫真辣妹 無碼辣妹 台灣藝術台的辣妹有約 辣妹色情片 清涼辣妹自拍 辣媽辣妹後 辣妹性感照片 辣妹好色情片 辣妹圖貼區 辣妹裸體寫真 辣妹自拍照 辣妹生活照片 韓國寫真辣妹 絲襪辣妹自拍 辣妹留言版 辣妹色網 裸體辣妹照片 辣妹偷拍影片 美女短片試看av電影 美女的照片 美女爆乳 網路美女的照片 票選2009美女

茂恒 said...

As a man sows, so he shall reap. ....................................................

嘉偉 said...

I do like ur article~!!!...................................................

劉je217relacoste0 said...

以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。........................................

瑋玲 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

韋于倫成 said...

任何事都是由一個決心,一顆種子開始。 ..................................................

文婷 said...

性感遊戲 一葉晴貼影片區 av127 影音視訊交友 yes123日本即時通視訊女郎帳號 av 女優 卡通美女短片免費試看 a片天堂台灣論壇成人a漫畫 a片av 短片 都都成人站 百事免費av視訊聊天網 2sex999情人輔助品 上班族追愛聯盟 日本av女優 85cc免費聊天室 上班族視訊情色小站 s38視訊聊天avdd 亞洲限制級成人影片區 月光論壇080大學生視訊 視訊美女manhattan 成人夜色直播 tt1069交友 小妹妹援交友留言桃園 gogo2sex無碼女優情色 台灣藝人模特兒 av 女優,黑色會美眉 3y3成人色色網 熊貓成人貼,無碼a片 77p2p影片網中文版 38girl免費視訊聊天 色情漫畫777美女 免費彩虹頻道 打手槍 383成人 免費成人影片觀賞avdvd qq 美美色網漫畫 77p2p影片網愛田 sexy girl色妹妹視訊 百分百成人圖片美女寫真34c bbs論壇本土自拍 台灣kiss色網 kk124視訊俱樂部 卡通aa片hilive tv 免費電影天堂 性感用品性易購 南部已婚聊天室 080 aio甜心寶貝貼片微風論壇 18-成人交友區 情人高雄辣妹視訊34c xxx免費無碼a片 美眉共和國080情人網 080情人同志交友網 美女kk69