Tuesday, June 24, 2008

George Carlin

Just found out on the Early Show that George Carlin died yesterday. I really loved this guy and am sad to hear that he's passed away. He said so many great things and was one of the funniest comics.... one thing he said that has always stayed w/ me is: "Pets are little tragedies waiting to happen"

I have 8 little tragedies waiting to happen.

This is just one thing that hit home w/ me... but there are many, many things that he said over his life time that could make anyone laugh.....

Rest in peace George Carlin.

2 comments:

L_Oman said...

Yep, super sad news. He cracked me up! By the way, I tagged you over at my blog!

One Wink at a Time said...

Last Saturday night they re-ran the show on Staurday Night Live from 1975 that George hosted. A great trip down memory lane...