I've been tagged by Munther from The Drivel of 2 Modern Bahrainis to list 10 of my favorite songs. This is a hard tag for me because I love music and my tastes change so much w/ each passing year. But... when I think about favorite songs that always make my heart shine or make me dance in my chair or even get up and dance... well... some of these come to mind... altho, I wouldn't consider these particular songs dance songs, except for one. The rest, well, they are just favorites.
They're in no particular order...
1) True Colors by Cyndi Lauper. She's an incredible artist. I love her style and uniqueness.
2) Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor. I love her music... her voice is incredible... it's only too bad she doesn't put out the songs like she used to.
3) Rapture by IIO - This song made my heart fly when I heard it because it reminds me of how I feel about my husband and the way I felt when I met him. It will always be my most favorite.
4) Constant Craving by KD Lang. I love her voice and this song is so beautiful.
5) Thank You by Dido. There's just something about this song that makes me sing along every time I hear it.
6) Metro by Berlin. Aaaahhh, I love Berlin. Saw them in concert years ago and they were fabulous. Hashim thinks they're too 80's... but I don't care. I love 'em.
7) Beautiful Stranger by Madonna. This song also reminds me of my husband and that's what he was to me when I first met him... a beautiful stranger. :)
8) California Dreamin by the Mommas and the Pappas. I love this song. Always makes me think of California and how much I love it there.
9) Imagine by John Lennon. This is a beautiful song and one that I wish we could all live by.
10) Foolish Games by Jewel. This is another absolute favorite of mine and it touches my heart in so many ways. She's such a wonderful singer w/ such a beautiful voice. And really good in concert.... she did nothing but stand in the center of the stage and sing.
Ok, this is my list. I could have probably listed another 10 or 20.... by I'll save you guys. ;)
I tag Olivia, Puppy, Jane, and Christopher.