I've been tagged by Munther at The Drivel of 2 Modern Bahrainis to list 10 Simple Pleasures of mine. I've also been tagged by the Moody Minstrel to list 5 of my favorite eating places here in Bahrain. So.... I'll list my pleasures first and then tomorrow or so, I'll make a list of my favorite eating spots. For some reason, picking these has been harder than I thought.
so.. here goes:
10 Simple Pleasures
1) hearing Naief laugh
2) feeling Naief sleeping against me
3) watching squirrels play
4) having coffee outside when it's really early (and there's a cool breeze) and you hear nothing but the birds... this is so relaxing.
5) listening to my husband play the piano
6) watching Christmas tree lights
7) sleeping while it's raining or relaxing while it's raining (i love loud thunder and then to hear it downpour)
8) planting flowers
9) relaxing and watching a good movie
10) feeling ice cold water in the back of my throat when it's really dry and I'm really thirsty. nothing quenches your thirst better than water.
I tag Olivia, Moody, Thursday, Leilouta, Jane and hubby, if his site is back and running. :)