Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Zain sucks!

Well... we haven't had internet at home for the past 4 nights... if not longer... off and on. We call and they tell us the same things.. "they're having problems w/ the lines".

So... I'm trying to get my emails checked, catching up on my fav gossip sites, sending emails, and then I'll catch up on my favorite blogs. Oh yeah, I was in the midst of posting a comment about the tofu lasagna to Chief Rock Chef when we lost internet connection... so I'll post that as well, and then also post the recipe, in case you guys still want it.

Anyway... just a little over 2 wks, if that, left of Ramadan!!! YEAH!!!! :))))

Hope all of you are well....

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Glad your back!

One Wink at a Time said...

I feel your frustration. Our internet was in and out for a few days and then completely off for 3 days. I went through some serious withdrawal. Now it will take me days to catch up! I doubt that I'll ever take it for granted again!

Um Naief said...

i'm telling ya... when it goes out like that, it's so frustrating, especially if i'm talking w/ my family... since phone charges are so expensive, it's so much easier to keep in touch via the net.