what are you thinking????
I think she's lost it...
(story courtesy of perezhilton.com)
Madonna's 'Crazy' Ways Revealed
Control freak Madonna must be going nuts!
Lots of personal stuff is being leaked out to the media as M faces off with soon to be ex-husband, Guy Ritchie.
Thanks, Camp Ritchie! We're assuming you guys are supplying all the juice!
We've learned through the UK's Daily Mail the 'crazy' things Madonna made Guy put up with:
- Madge emasculated him! The paper said every aspect of home life was dictated by M. No surprise!
- Madonna sleeps slathered in $1000-a-jar cream and covered in a plastic body-suit to fight aging
- M only allows a precise blend of Colombian coffee to be served in the home.
- Picky eater M can't have any regular blueberry. It has to be a certain type of Canadian blueberry (which are specially flown in to London).
- Madonna despises processed meat and would only allow it in the home on very rare occasions.
- Dairy is banned at the Madonna home. Guy could only have rice milk in the house.
- Madge banned sugar entirely, which, says the Mail, "made biscuits, ice creams and cakes objects of almost otherworldly fascination for her daughter Lourdes and their son Rocco." Cheese, cream, salt and preservatives were also a no-no.
- Her exercise routine, never less than two hours a day, six days a week, rules her life. Madonna's trainer has been living with the family for the last year.
- Apparently the no TV ban didn't only apply to the kids. There was apparently no TV at the home at all. There was also a ban on newspapers (?!).
Guy didn't know what he was getting into?
We're not that shocked!
[Image via WENN.]
In reading this and then reports that David's father wants him back... I can see why and agree. They guaranteed the father that they were taking the child into a stable home... I feel sorry for all her kids.... and Guy Ritchie. I can't imagine the life w/ her... who in the world would want to live in that &%$@!