Thursday, February 23, 2006

PMS..... women...... guys..... stuff......

Men have to admit... they have it pretty easy. Except of course if they're living w/ a female suffering from PMS. You can run, but you can't hide! Right, guys!??

Really though, men have it way too easy compared to us females. We have that special little friend that comes by to say hello every month, and then the cramps, the pMs, getting pregnant, carrying the baby, having your body do all kinds of crazy things while your belly gets two sizes or so larger, nothing fits, you can't sleep - and think about it ladies... what if your favorite position to sleep is on your belly! - (do men have a clue?), and then.... giving birth. That's always amazed me, unless you have a c-section. Guys, have you ever thought about how a baby's head that size comes out of a ......... I think we all know what happens next ;)

I've not had the pleasure of giving birth, but all my friends and family say that you forget the pain..... I can only imagine how it hurts while you're livin' it. But... what's even more fascinating to me is how men in the U.S. videotape their wives giving birth and then the couple show this videotape to their friends/family and, yes indeedy, to co-workers! Now... isn't that some nice frosting for the cake? Hurry everbody... get your popcorn.

I wonder what these ppl are thinking. Are their heads screwed on properly? Who, in their right mind, would take a video to work and show everyone what they looked like giving birth? Why doesn't anyone object? I sure as hell would. Truly, I don't even want the mental picture of that.

I used to work w/ a girl that did this. Thank God I didn't work there then, but she told me all about it. Fun, fun.

Am I the only one that thinks this a bit odd? Do men videotape births here? Ok, ok... I guess a few pics here and there of the woman's face - to later use as bribery - but that's it. We took pics of my husband's sister when she was in labor, and she about killed us ;) ;) , and I know I sure as hell don't want no pics taken of me during a time like that.... so WHY would a woman want the birth videotaped? To show little pooky when he gets older? Wouldn't you think that would scare a child for life? hehehehe

Aaahhh.. anyway... here's a cute joke about PMS (courtesy of www.basicjokes.com).


A PMS Guide

DANGEROUS: "What's for dinner?"
SAFER: "Can I help you with dinner?"
SAFEST: "Where would you like to go for dinner?"

DANGEROUS: "Are you wearing THAT?"
SAFER: "Gee, you look good in brown."
SAFEST: "Wow! Look at you!"

DANGEROUS: "What are you so worked up about?"
SAFER: "Could we be overreacting?"
SAFEST: "Here's fifty dollars."

DANGEROUS: "Should you be eating that?"
SAFER: "You know, there are a lot of apples left."
SAFEST: "Can I get you a glass of wine with that?"

DANGEROUS: "What did you DO all day?"
SAFER: "I hope you didn't overdo today."
SAFEST: "I've always loved you in that robe."

peace out!

No comments: