Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BSPCA dog walk

We'll be doing the dog walk this Saturday... and am interested in getting pledges from anyone that's willing to sponsor me and Hashim. If you live in Bahrain and are interested in sponsoring a good cause... please let me know. We'll have to have the money prior to Saturday, so let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks!!!

I called today and requested a dog from the BSPCA and we're gonna walk a dog called Henry. I love this name... seeing that the huge parakeet that I set free I had named Henry... so this could be considered a coincidence... or not. They said he's a big dog... I love big dogs... so I'm pretty darn excited. I'm wondering what'll come of this... since I love animals and we've talked about getting a dog...

I just wonder how he'll be w/ the cats and w/ Naief. Saturday will be interesting. :)

If anyone's interested in doing the walk, contact the BSPCA and sign up. The walk starts at 9:00 a.m., but you have to be there sooner. I'd give more info, but I don't have the details right in front of me.

Maybe we'll see you guys there :)

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Sounds like fun! Hope Henry behaves for you! He sounds like a nice dog with a name like that.

Um Naief said...

i think he sounds like a nice dog too. i'm already picturing him in my head. i can't wait.

i met another woman tonight that's doing the dog walk. she went and picked out her dog this morning. i just hope that some of these that are borrowing dogs actually go home w/ some. they tend to kill the animals at this place pretty quick... i just can't stand the thought of it!

Olivia said...

A random dog with the same name as your bird? And from a Bahraini shelter when animals could have so many other names? Nope, it was meant to be :)

Good luck on the walk!