Saturday, May 20, 2006

JD is in da howwwwse!!!!!!


oh MY GAAAAAWWWD... {extremely deep sigh}.... oh my gooooooooodness.... i just can't think.... i feel lightheaded..... yes, almost faint ;) ;) i can not contain myself... i can't even type!! :) look at that goateeeee! that hat! umm, umm, ummmm

for it is none other than................... JohNNy DePP !!!!!!

funny email i got from one of my nieces today... her fav actor - {deep inhale of breath} Mr. JD. i laughed a little.. it tickled me. i have been watching him since he was on 21 Jump Street! and almost died when he left the show because of that ridiculous .... i can't remember his name... ricko somebody.... ;)

for all of you out there who die, like me (and yes, my hubby will surely kill me for this post! ;0 ), for JD... well, there is a movie out that we rented - It Was Somethin' Else (lemme tell ya) - that's all i'm sayin. oh yeah.... it's called Libertine. ;)

his kids are so cute..... and look at their cute messy do's. i wonder what ppl would think if i dared to raise a child differently than what's expected?! i mean, is that a pacifer i see in that's kids mouth? the shame of it! ;) and i think that lil girl has bangs in her eyes! such cuteness...

i KNOW... beyond a shadow of a doubt... that if it happens... (birthing a baby that is) our child will be raised differently than most on this lovely island!! Inshallah..... yes, inshallah.... and i mean by these words for God to give me patience.... patience to deal w/ others, their ideas, they belief structures, their..., their.......

where was i??

p.s. that is JD's lovely, hippe chick, wife w/ the long wavey hair and shades.

10 comments:

Um Naief said...

storlock, NO doubt! so much of his work goes unnoticed... he's so so good.

alfanan, lovies! :) you KNOW i can't help myself .... aaahhhh !

Forsoothsayer said...

unrelated: you won't believe this, but just when you commented popped up on my blog, i was reading "she's come undone", a book i'd never heard of before.

JD is an ugly little weasel.

Um Naief said...

lol.... weasel... that's funny. i can not agree tho! ;)

She's Come Undone is so VERY good! i loved it. full of heartache, but sometimes those are the best kind.

miss lady bug said...

she's come undone is one of, if not the only of, my favorite books. does that make any sense? lol. i hope so. did JD get married? i thought they just lived and loved together.

Um Naief said...

mae mae... i truly loved that book! so beautiful and touching. my heart ached for her all thru it. i think it's prob one of my favs too, if not the fav... like you! ;) what others do you like?

oh saba... yes, yes... i also can NOT wait. :) wasn't he good in the first one! have you seen any of his older stuff? (i.e. chocolat, the man who cried, benny & joon, secret window, and the list goes on and on)

Anonymous said...

I clicked on your blog from a link at the London cokeheads site...

AND THEN I came in my underwear.

Will come back and read properly when I'm a little less lightheaded.

x

Jahooni said...

ya know what?!
you can't claim him for u'self, cause he is mine too!

Sherrie said...

Johnny Depp

Hubba hubba.... I sooooo dig him, too.

Lisa said...

My mother is in love with JD. I swear if my father were not in the picture I would be worried what she would do to get to JD. For that reason, i refuse to acknowledge attraction to him, I just can't knowing my mother is pining over him!!! (though secretly I am too!!!)

Um Naief said...

i absolutely adore him, but have for years. i think he looks especially fabulous in these pics. i love the whole layered thing he has going on - especially the shirt around his waist! :)