Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Brokeback baby

Finished Brokeback Moutain last night. Can't say that it was a great movie. Interesting, in its own special way - I guess you could say that. I don't really understand how the director won the Oscar though. It was shot well and the scenery was beautiful, but it seemed very Hollywood to me. But, people live for that stuff (the big Hollywood movies) - just like King Kong (which I didn't like - I loved the old one though... it was the best). And then you have that Titanic movie, which I still haven't watched (the new one), but I liked the old one.

People love these movies... the big Hollywood-hype movies and I'm just not a fan of it. I love artisic, independent films more than anything else. Always have and always will.

Anyway, if you're interested in seeing gay cowboys w/ beautiful background scenery, this pick is for you.

No comments: