Sunday, March 05, 2006

Not in the mood....

Need to get my lazy behind up and to the gym. Didn't go yesterday but I had a legit excuse. I'm just not in the mood tho, but it does always make me feel better. I'm sure I'll feel better afterwards. hopefully.

We have a woman coming to record a song in the studio in just a bit. It's for the documentary Models of Success which is in post-production right now. They're hoping to have it screened by mid-March, which is good since we're leaving for holiday at the end of the month. Four songs have to be composed for it and one's been done thus far so there's a lot of work ahead. Haven't done the music for the song tonight so I'm wondering how the session will go. I'm anxious to hear the end result.....

I'm craving mexican food... sure would love to get some veggie quesadillas at Senor Pacos. ummmm.... if you haven't been there, their mexican is the best on the island, I think. We've tried Casa Mexicana but it just doesn't compare. I sure miss mexican from Texas... nothing like some good 'ole tex-mex from Chuy's. Gosh, I miss Texas. Soon, soon we'll be in the States but Calif. mexican is terrible... I hate red sauce! Those Cali ppl just don't know how to do Mexican.. you'd think they would since there are so many out there but it's nothing like tex-mex. I sure did take for granted all the pleasures of living in Texas, but now I see the error of my ways! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they have Tex Mex here! Califonia is great, so there.... I'll take you once you get here in a little over two weeks! can you believe it?
Jahooni