Thursday, March 09, 2006

New pics on blog

I added some pics. Hope you like them. Many are from our trip to Beirut last July (2005). We loved Beirut. Downtown was really something w/ all the French architecture and the old buildings, and then up on the moutain - well, it was amazing. I loved the hustle and bustle of everyone, all the outdoor coffee shops, and the shopping was great. So many ppl... walking everywhere, enjoying the weather... it was so nice and different than Bahrain. It was a welcomed change. I'd love to go back there one day.

The cat pictures are some random shots of our cats. There are more, but don't have them uploaded yet. For you animal lovers... hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Glad you enjoyed Beirut as much as I do!!!

Um Naief said...

I loved it there! The "corniche" type of place for walking down by the sea was amazing! I loved all the ppl everywhere... loving life.

It made me feel so alive. :)