Wednesday, March 01, 2006

boredom rules!

Two, four, six, eight, who do we appreciate? Boredom, boredom, yeaaaaahhhhh BOREDOM!

aaahhhh, my cheerleading days! What fun that was. In looking back, I wish I could have learned to do a back flip. I regret not learning that... why, I don't know because what good would it do me today? Probably nothing other than causing some major back pain later in life. I can still do cartwheels and round-offs and tons of yells though... so, yeah... my little cheerleader comes peakin' out and wants to play sometimes.

Today the sky is a beautiful blue, and the weather is just amazing. Makes me want to leave work and go out by the sea, turn on the radio and sip some Skinny Cafe Mocha from Starbucks. ummmm... that would be relaxing. If only......

Thankfully I have a window in my office and I have it opened. There are a few trees outside and I get to listen to the birds playing all day, which is really nice.

We're going to go to a huge magic show tomorrow night. This guy is called the Indian Houdini. It's a "horror magic show"... so I'm not sure what that means, but it looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Um Naief said...

Yeah, I saw that in the paper. I wonder what they thought??!! It's funny really when you think about it. I imagine that these swords were in w/ a bunch of other stuff... magician stuff... sometimes ppl don't think.

Sherrie said...

I dated a Magician once.. when it came time to pay for dinner, he pulled the money from behind my ear. I don't know why but I felt like a prop instead of a date. Needless to say..the magic wore off fast. :)

Um Naief said...

sherrie.... lol... damn, that's funny!